4-Digit 7-Segment Display Module (TM1637)
The module is a 12-pin display module with a 4-point common digital tube (0.36 inch) with a clock point. The driver chip is TM1637. It only needs 2 signal lines to enable the MCU to control the 4-bit 8- Segment digital tube.
The module features are as follows-
- Display device is 4-digit yang red digital tube
- Digital tube 8-level grayscale adjustable.
- Control interface level can be 5V or 3.3V
- Control interfaceA total of 4 pins (GND, VCC, DIO, CLK), GND is ground, VCC is the power supply, DIO is the data input and output pin, CLK is the clock signal pin;
- Digital Tube 4-digit common anode with a 0.36-inch digital tube with a score point, highlighted in red;
- Positioning hole 4 M2 screw positioning holes, the hole diameter is 2.2mm, which makes the module easy to install and position, and realize the module combination;
Overview of the library routines:
- ClockDisplay Use the timer 1 of the MCU on the motherboard to time and let the 4-digit display display.
- NumberFlow 0~9, A, b, C, d, E, F and other 16 characters flow from right to left.
- StopWatch Use the timer 1 of the MCU on the motherboard to time, and use the button to realize the stopwatch function.