An Active Buzzer Alarm Module for Arduino is an audio signaling device, which may be mechanical, electromechanical, or piezoelectric. Just like what you are viewing now, it is 3.3V-5V DC Electronic Part Active Buzzer Module. Using top quality material, it is durable in use.
An active buzzer rings out as long as it is electrified. Compared with a passive buzzer, it is a bit expensive but easier to control. Typical uses of buzzers include alarm devices, timers, and confirmation of user input such as a mouse click or keystroke.
Specifications of Active Buzzer Module:-
1.Product Name:3.3 to 5V Active Buzzer Alarm Module Sensor
2.Transistor drive module uses 8550
3. With fixed bolt hole- easy installation- 2.6mm aperture.
4. Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
5. PCB Dimensions: 34.28 mm (L) * 13.29 mm (W) * 11.5 mm (H)
Passive buzzer features are:-
1. Passive internal shocks without source- so if you can not make it with a DC signal tweet. Must be a square wave 2K ~ 5K to drive it
2. Sound frequency control- you can make a “more than a meter hair Suola” effect.
3. In some special cases- you can reuse a control and LED mouth
Active buzzer features are:-
1. An active buzzer with a concussion internal source- so long as it will be called an energized
2. Program easy to control- SCM can let a high-low sound- while passive buzzer did not.
Module interface specification (3-wire) :-
+ External 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected with the 5v and 3.3v MCU MCU)
– External GND out external microcontroller IO port