This Is A High-Quality Single-Sided Fr2 / Phenolic General Purpose PCB. It Is Used For Rapid Prototyping Design. The Size Is 140mm X 90mm (14 cm X 9 cm). Copper Layer Is Laminated For Easy Soldering And To Prevent Corrosion. It Is Ideal For Hobbyists, School / College, And Engineering Students. Widely Used For Electronic Projects.
- High quality single-sided FR2 / Phenolic general purpose PCB
- Can be used for rapid prototyping
- The size is 140mm*90mm (14 CM x 9 CM).
- A copper layer is laminated/lacquered for easy soldering and to prevent corrosion
- It is ideal for hobbyists, School / College, and Engineering students
- Widely used for electronic projects.
- Accurately centered holes
- Heavy-duty material resists on the high wattage soldering iron
- Board Thickness: 0.062 in ~ (1.6 mm) | Copper Thickness: 35 Microns
- Good for re-soldering and replacing Components & wires several times, in prototype process. More Durability.