HC‐05 module is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Protocol) module, designed for transparent wireless .serial connection setup. The HC-05 Bluetooth Module can be used in a Master or Slave configuration, making it a great solution for wireless communication. This serial port Bluetooth module is fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore 04‐External single-chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature).
- Serial Bluetooth module for Arduino and other microcontrollers
- Operating Voltage: 4V to 6V (Typically +5V)
- Operating Current: 30mA
- Range: <100m
- Works with Serial communication (USART) and TTL compatible
- Follows IEEE 802.15.1 standardized protocol
- Uses Frequency-Hopping Spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Can operate in Master, Slave or Master/Slave mode
- Can be easily interfaced with Laptop or Mobile phones with Bluetooth
- Supported baud rate: 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.